This page devoted to up-to-date publications, videos, pictures, tutorials, illustrative examples, presentations, talks, and classroom material on the RRT*, RRG, and PRM* algorithms, proposed in (Karaman and Frazzoli, IJRR11), as well as their variants and their applications in diverse fields.
Use the menu above to navigate through the site. Following is a description of each menu item:
- Publications: Journal papers and papers published in conference proceedings.
- Presentations: Talks given at workshops as well as presentations of conference papers.
- Software: Implementations of RRT*/RRG/PRM* algorithms and their variants.
- Movies: Some videos/animations demonstrating most recent research.
- Picture Gallery: Some pictures/illustrations on most resent research.
- Tutorials: New to RRT*/RRG/PRM*? This might be a good place to start.
- Classroom Material: Would you like to teach sampling-based motion planning algorithms? This might be a good place to find slides/animations/illustrations/videos of fundamentals as well as cutting-edge research.
Use the following links to view a summary of upcoming events and news posted on this website.